.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask the Pastor

† Theological musings and answers to selected questions by a confessional Lutheran pastor.






04 December 2007

My New Blog


Holy Cross LutheranActually, it’s not mine in the sense of possession; right now, I’m the sole contributor. Anyhow, Holy Cross Happenings is the beginning of my attempt to bring all of our non - confidential newsletter articles online for benefit of our wired members, the environment, and whatever else. I’ll get around to adding to the sidebar once more articles have been posted.

Getting this ready is one of the reasons why posting of Ask the Pastor articles has slipped. I have a few nearly ready, however, and hope to resume uploading later this week.

Technorati Tags: | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home