.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask the Pastor

† Theological musings and answers to selected questions by a confessional Lutheran pastor.






21 April 2006

Deadline Looming for Carnival Entries


Get ’em in, people. While I may be able to squeeze in a few more after the official 7 p.m. cutoff, I need time to assemble and edit Sunday’s Lutheran Carnival. Since I’m also preaching, teaching, coaching track, finishing some devotions for publication, and trying to remain sane, happily married, and heading my household in Godly manner, I hope that you’ll help by choosing your own posts or nominating those of others according to the house rules and the general submission guidelines and submitting them as quickly as possible.

Thank you, and here’s the edress: lutherancarnival AT gmail DOT com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home