.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask the Pastor

† Theological musings and answers to selected questions by a confessional Lutheran pastor.






17 July 2007

Lutheran Carnival LIV Gains a Belated Entry


Evidently due to an email ending up in the Twilight Zone, at least one submission didn’t get to me in time for Sunday evening’s posting of LC LIV. To rectify the problem, I inserted mention in the proper spot and also told Pastor Wandrey of Theological Inquiries that I would make separate mention of his post on Multireligious Prayer.

Technorati Tags: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

2 Comments:

Blogger Bryce P Wandrey said...

Cheers!

17 July, 2007 14:15  
Blogger Matthew said...

Hi... I didn't realize until just now that you added me to your blogroll, so I'm saying thanks for that and now I'm looking over your blog.

The Lord be with you!

26 July, 2007 15:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home