.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask the Pastor

† Theological musings and answers to selected questions by a confessional Lutheran pastor.






18 June 2007

Small but Mighty


No, I don’t refer to David vs. Goliath but to Lutheran Carnival #52: Gerhard O. Forde Edition, hosted by Heart, Mind, Soul, and Strength. Weekend Fisher’s use of Dr. Forde’s book titles to introduce the three categories of posts is clever and works well.

Thanks to the Moose Report for hosting the previous carny. Next up in two weeks is Barb the Evil Genius. Check out the official Lutheran Carnival of Blogs site for details on reading, hosting, and contributing.

Technorati Tags: | | | | | | | |

1 Comments:

Blogger The Tour Marm said...

I wasn't sure what to do with your 'tag' - I still new at this!

However, I have 'tagged' you!

Hope to see you, soon!
(I think you would like 'Lost and Found')

Blessings!

The Tour marm

26 June, 2007 20:21  

Post a Comment

<< Home