.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask the Pastor

† Theological musings and answers to selected questions by a confessional Lutheran pastor.






12 July 2006

A Bit More on Dating


Lutheran Lucy left a question in the comments to the previous post: “Have you heard of the dating book by Pastor Tim Paul (or Pauls)?”

Yes, I have heard of it. I can even point readers to a brief review by Deaconess Carder of this helpful little book, Going Out, Getting Dumped, and Playing Mini Golf on the First Date, at Luther Library. If you’d like to order Pastor Pauls’s book, please consider using the following link to Barnes and Noble.

Going out, Getting Dumped, and Playing Mini Golf on the First Date
Going out, Getting Dumped, and Playing Mini Golf on the First Date


Technorati Tags: | | | | | | | | | |

1 Comments:

Blogger Lutheran Lucy said...

Hello Pastor! I am slow to respond to your kindness in posting this information on your blog! (I am slow to adding you to my list of Confessional Lutheran blogs on my blog too! Summer has been busier than usual!:))

Anyway, I must have Lucyitis because I couldn't find the review on Deaconess Carder's blog! Oh well, I am now familiar with another new blog! I think we are going to buy this book for our son anyway. Thanks again for the information! Blessings!

24 July, 2006 23:44  

Post a Comment

<< Home