.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask the Pastor

† Theological musings and answers to selected questions by a confessional Lutheran pastor.






02 May 2006

Thank You


St. Paul's Lutheran ChurchThank you to the people of Saint Paul’s Lutheran Church of Kingsville, Maryland and their webservant for naming Ask the Pastor their “Link of the Month” for May.

A special welcome to members of Saint Paul’s and other guests who visit through their web site. I pray your visits here are informative and edifying and hope that you have a relationship with your own pastors where you can always ask them your most important spiritual questions, trusting that you will receive confidential, caring, honest, and loving responses grounded in God’s Word and centered upon Christ’s Gospel.

2 Comments:

Blogger sam said...

St. Paul's is a beautiful congregation! I had the opportunity to worship there on Good Friday this year. Also, I had a great many students from this congregation during my student teaching experience. They were a joy to work with!

02 May, 2006 20:34  
Blogger Kelly Klages said...

It's my home church back in the States. I did my Adult Instruction Classes there in the spring of 2004. :o)

03 May, 2006 02:12  

Post a Comment

<< Home