.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask the Pastor

† Theological musings and answers to selected questions by a confessional Lutheran pastor.






20 December 2005

Pastor Snyder on Internet Radio


Jeff Schwarz, producer of KFUO Lutheran Radio's Issues, Etc., just called and asked if I'd talk with host Todd Wilken on the topic of the O Antiphons. He gave me the choice of 3 or 5 p.m. local time today (20 December). Since the kids get off school in the middle of the early slot, I opted for 5:00 p.m. CST (23:00 GMT, if I did the math correctly).

To listen, check the details at http://www.kfuo.org/ie_main.htm. If you get the message late or can't tune in live, check the site later for archive information.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've often wondered if guests on Issues, Etc. are sent any of the questions in advance. Can you let us know?

20 December, 2005 16:49  

Post a Comment

<< Home