.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask the Pastor

† Theological musings and answers to selected questions by a confessional Lutheran pastor.






22 January 2009

Sermons Uploaded


After wading through some technical glitches, I finally started uploading sermon audio once again. Picking up where I left off, I’ve linked to five services from last summer at my Happenings blog.

◊  Pentecost 7: A Prophet’s Reward
◊  Pentecost 8: Rest for the Weary
◊  Pentecost 9: Bumper Crop
◊  Pentecost 10: The Seeds of Satan
◊  Pentecost 11: Treasures New and Old

If you don’t want to wait for me to write the accompanying articles, feel free to navigate directly to my sermon directory and download whichever services you desire. They’re in date order through this past Sunday (18 January). The list includes some midweek services plus homilies delivered at St. Paul Lutheran High School and the Lutheran Good Shepherd Home of Concordia, Missouri. There are also a wedding and a couple funerals. Gaps exist either because of file corruption or because I was out of town and didn’t preach on a particular Sunday.

Technorati Tags: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home