.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask the Pastor

† Theological musings and answers to selected questions by a confessional Lutheran pastor.






10 October 2005

The ATP Blogroll


The list has grown considerably since I first took Ask the Pastor into the world of blogging. If you haven’t visited the people I've blogrolled, I invite you to try a random sampling of the thoughts of these folks. You’ll find esoteric and practical entries from clergy and lay folk alike. I imagine there are other gems I've not yet discovered: When I find more that I want to read regularly, I'll add them, too. (And if some of them don’t start posting again, I may start deleting one or two from the list!) You may not like them all, especially if you don’t have my slightly off-kilter sense of humor, but you won’t know until you try.

With this in mind, I’d like to take the opportunity to welcome Dr. Gene Edward Veith’s Cranach Institute to the list. Dr. Veith isn’t new to blogging; he contributes regularly to World Magazine. However, with the Cranach blog, he can focus even more on the interplay of Christianity and culture.

Finally, as a courtesy, if you find your blog on the list, I ask you to consider a reciprocal link to Ask the Pastor.

4 Comments:

Blogger O.E. said...

Got it! I'm putting it up tonight, and happily. I hope to direct people to your column; it's a good resource for those seeking Biblical answers to tough (and not so tough) questions. I think it provides a good Lutheran witness, too; keep up the good work!

12 October, 2005 00:23  
Blogger Xrysostom said...

Thank you, David. I've met several people with your name. What blog is yours?

wps+

12 October, 2005 00:38  
Blogger O.E. said...

Mine is http://davidyow.blogspot.com. I just call it, easily enough, David Yow's Blog.

I'm surprised there other Lut'erans out there with the name of Yow (besides my Dad).

12 October, 2005 09:43  
Blogger Xrysostom said...

I meant the "David"; I had no idea it was David Yow. I always enjoy reading your work, regardless of topic. While seemingly not lacking in passion, I find that you also write as a thoughtful craftsman and that only enhances the pleasure of reading David Yow's Blog.

wps +

12 October, 2005 10:28  

Post a Comment

<< Home