.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Ask the Pastor

† Theological musings and answers to selected questions by a confessional Lutheran pastor.






20 June 2005

Lutheran Blog Buttons


For those interested, I've created the following 80x15 blog buttons for myself and others. They're parked at my domain. Please, if you choose to use any of them, download the images and upload them to your own server. I don't want to pay for a hefty bandwidth increase.

Ask the Pastor Ask the Pastor

Xrysostom Xrysostom

CAT-41 CAT41: Confess and Teach for Unity

Lutheran Confessions The Lutheran Confessions

Lutheran Blogs Lutheran Blogs (especially the Lutheran Blog Directory)

The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod LCMS

Aardvark Alley Aardvark Alley

1 Comments:

Blogger Preachrboy said...

I LOVE BUTTONS

Hey.. check out my collection at http://preachrblog.blogspot.com

Also check out the ones I posted on the Lutheran Blog Directory:
http://lutheranblogs.blogspot.com

20 June, 2005 22:45  

Post a Comment

<< Home